Give credit to Lemonis….

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Not trying to change subjects but GA must not have played any team and won that was good. They came in with a record of 23-6. Every starter but one bats over 300 and that one was like 270 or so. They were not ranked. 23 and 6 with that kind of offense and not ranked. Something is off with them. We should sweep those SOB's. I might have the win loss wrong but it is close.

Last edited:

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Not trying to change subjects but GA must not have played any team and won that was good. They came in with a record of 23-6. Every starter but one bats over 300 and that one was like 270 or so. They were not ranked. 23 and 6 with that kind of offense and not ranked. Something is off with them. We should sweep those SOB's. I might have the win loss wrong but it is close.

Well, they're now 1-6 on the road in the SEC, so they definitely get exposed against solid pitching on the road.

But, they damn sure know how to beat teams they're supposed to, unlike us.

Reactions: WrightGuy821

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
They’re a Top 10 RPI team and did sweep Bama. But yes, a lot of their damage was done in nonconference where they are 19-1.

Reactions: WrightGuy821

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Play of the game was Parker pulling Davis after only one walk.
They still haven't learned to stop putting him in late in games with a close game. They should start him mid week and see how he does in that roll if they want to pitch him. I'm tired of seeing him come in after we have had a great start and immediately walking someone

Reactions: peewee.sixpack

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
All I know is I saw Condon had dropped a hundred points in batting average over a couple weeks, but batting .550 isn’t sustainable

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
So exactly how many lefty's does UGA have? Not pitchers; batters. Seems they cloned another each inning. Almost ***

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
That bunt was the stuff of champions. This game may change our season.
Bwahahahaha! Lemonis didn't call for a bunt for a hit with 2 outs! Come on man! That was all on Mershon. Our 9 hole batter looked like he had never played the game until tonight. Larry did what Larry does more often than a 1 hole batter should do make an easy out after watching a couple down the pipe pitches go by. So Mershon did a Mershon thing. He created a hit. Then the pitcher throws a 94 mph into DJ's left kidney. (That is going to be sore tomorrow).
Do you think Lemonis finally convinced Hines to go the other way with the shift on? Ha! No way. Hines finally went with the outside pitch right through where the SS would normally be standing. Then Hujsak got a pitch thst could not be placed in a better spot to hit and crushed it!

But Lemonis or gotro pulling those strings? Nah!!

patdog

May 28, 2007
OOC looked a lot like ours. In SEC, got swept by Kentucky, swept Alabama (Bama is overrated IMO), and took 1 of 3 from Tennessee.

patdog

May 28, 2007
They’re a Top 10 RPI team and did sweep Bama. But yes, a lot of their damage was done in nonconference where they are 19-1.
They're not a top 10 team though. Not a top 20 team either. Still, good win.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Bwahahahaha! Lemonis didn't call for a bunt for a hit with 2 outs! Come on man! That was all on Mershon. Our 9 hole batter looked like he had never played the game until tonight. Larry did what Larry does more often than a 1 hole batter should do make an easy out after watching a couple down the pipe pitches go by. So Mershon did a Mershon thing. He created a hit. Then the pitcher throws a 94 mph into DJ's left kidney. (That is going to be sore tomorrow).
Do you think Lemonis finally convinced Hines to go the other way with the shift on? Ha! No way. Hines finally went with the outside pitch right through where the SS would normally be standing. Then Hujsak got a pitch thst could not be placed in a better spot to hit and crushed it!

But Lemonis or gotro pulling those strings? Nah!!
Yayuh mayun !!!11

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
One day, I hope to find out if lemonis kicked someone's dog, ate their last piece of pizza, or keyed their car...

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Lemonis kids play travel ball.*
You realize I’m in favor of Lemonis here? Not really sure since you’re taking backhanded shots at me.

But either way, we’re going to keep watching baseball degrade and degrade while investing in travel ball culture. While the big rangy athletes will be the ones who get drafted, no matter what they do. And the talent is constantly going down because travel is the only avenue to play and not all the big rangy athletes want to 17 with that shlt (they will if their parents have any money I guess).

And of course all you older guys support this because your grandkids are doing it. But shlt, wake up to reality. Soccer is going to pass baseball in 20 years if it keeps up.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login