Go ahead and book your tourney plans

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
We're going dancing. We will win the next 4, then lose the next two, then win the last two. We even have room for to lose one we should win.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I do think this was our toughest game of the next few. Mizzou and Arkansas are terrible. Take care of business and you should be 17-8 (6-6) when Ole Miss comes to town.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
We're going dancing. We will win the next 4, then lose the next two, then win the last two. We even have room for to lose one we should win.
I like our chances at home against Kentucky better than our chances in College Station. That game in Baton Rouge also has my attention.

Reactions: BirdPuppy

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
As said in the broadcast last night. There are resume SAVERS and resume builders.

The next 3 along with last night are resume savers. Have to win them all, or those tournament plans will be on icy ground.

We got the first one. Lets get the next 3 before starting the celebration. Also keep in mind we are the last 4 byes. Meaning we are 1 of 16 teams right there on the bubble, either barely in or barely out.... I doubt last night did much to change that.

We should win them all and we need to win them all.... Last night was a good start.

bolddogge

Aug 23, 2012
Also keep in mind we are the last 4 byes. Meaning we are 1 of 16 teams right there on the bubble, either barely in or barely out.... I doubt last night did much to change that.
Is this new info as of this morning? During the broadcast last night they said we were part of the last 4 in and UM was in the last 4 byes. If that is true, UM is ahead of us. Wouldn't that game then be considered a resume builder and not a resume saver?

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Is this new info as of this morning? During the broadcast last night they said we were part of the last 4 in and UM was in the last 4 byes. If that is true, UM is ahead of us. Wouldn't that game then be considered a resume builder and not a resume saver?

It'll be a quad 2 game. Not sure how you want to term it. Winning vs Kentucky is a resume builder, Winning at Auburn is a resume builder. I dont think winning at home against Ole Miss is in that same realm. Losing vs Kentuck or Auburn isnt going to kill our resume, losing to Ole Miss will hurt it pretty bad.

Reactions: msudawg1200

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
It'll be a quad 2 game. Not sure how you want to term it. Winning vs Kentucky is a resume builder, Winning at Auburn is a resume builder. I dont think winning at home against Ole Miss is in that same realm. Losing vs Kentuck or Auburn isnt going to kill our resume, losing to Ole Miss will hurt it pretty bad.
@ Ole Miss was a potential resume builder, Ole Miss in the Hump is a resume saver

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
This is what we have left schedule wise:

NET. RPI
Mizz. 3. 3
Ark. 3. 3
Ole Miss. 2. 1
LSU. 2. 2
UK. 1. 2
Aub. 1. 1
TxAM. 1. 1
SC. 2. 1

We are currently 3-6 vs QUAD 1 in net, 4-6 in RPI.

Next two we cant afford to lose.

Ole Miss and LSU are very badly needed wins. Then we need to figure out a way to split the last 4.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login