Go get a portal QB

DawgsGoneWild

Sep 25, 2012
I agree. Find one But wouldn’t rule out starting a true freshman Chris parsons if he does enough at camp to win it. I just wouldn’t automatically red shirt him

Reactions: ThreeDawgNight

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
if UM does get a portal QB, I think Dart has some upside, but he'd have to sit out a year, right?

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Why is Robertson not going to be in contention to be the starter ?
Is he not as good as his star ranking?

Duggar Hall Desk

Mar 2, 2008
Whether or not Will is our starter next season, IMHO, depends wholly on who Coach Arnett picks for OC.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Who knows if we don’t already have a better option on the roster? We have no idea who the coordinator will be and what the scheme will look like. Leach put a premium on experience so other guys didn’t get much of a chance. I expect Will to start next year but I wouldn’t be shocked if he doesn’t.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Will ain't it. We could find anyone to turn the ball over and dump it off. We had so many wide open WRs that first half never even get a look from Will that it's laughable. He's gone backwards this year and wasn't great to begin with.
I don’t know who the starter will be at the end of the year next year. But I do know that it won’t be a portal QB.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login