Go home sports illustrated....you're drunk

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Clearly an idiot. Like the SEC is going to just forego the Las Vegas Bowl and put somebody in the Gasparilla and Birmingham...

Las Vegas Bowl, Las Vegas (7:30 p.m., ABC)
Pac-12 vs. SEC
UCLA vs. UNLV

Birmingham Bowl, Birmingham (3:15 or 6:45 p.m., ESPN)
At-large vs. ACC/SEC
Pitt vs. Missouri

Gasparilla Bowl, Tampa (6:30 p.m., ESPN)
ACC/SEC vs. at-large
Florida vs. SMU

Last edited:

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Clearly an idiot. Like the SEC is going to just forego the Las Vegas Bowl and put somebody in the Gasparilla and Birmingham...

Las Vegas Bowl, Las Vegas (7:30 p.m., ABC)
Pac-12 vs. SEC
UCLA vs. UNLV
It’s a crappy bowl, just like the Pinstripe Bowl. But, at least once I’d rather visit a LV or NYC rather than a FL town, Nashville or Houston. And those are the good bowls.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
It’s a crappy bowl, just like the Pinstripe Bowl. But, at least once I’d rather visit a LV or NYC rather than a FL town, Nashville or Houston. And those are the good bowls.
Regardless, it gets filled before the Gasparilla or Birmingham... contractually.

Reactions: eckie1

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Do Y'all see us going to a higher tiered bowl than tsun or is that gonna be a flip of the coin or something?

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Do Y'all see us going to a higher tiered bowl than tsun or is that gonna be a flip of the coin or something?
What do you consider a higher tier bowl?

Citrus is going to be LSU or South Carolina.

After the Citrus, the next 6 are considered "equal" in the pool of six (LV/Duke's, Liberty, Reliaquest, Music City, Gator, Texas), even if their payouts aren't.

Then the Birmingham and Gasparilla are under those. We won't be relegated to either of them if that's what you're worried about.

msudawg1200

Sep 19, 2012
That dingaling doesn't even know how the bowl contracts work. He has no SEC team in the Vegas. Instead he has UNLV. The writer is probably an Ole Miss grad being an Ole Miss grad.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Could be what the Administration wants and what Leach and the team want.
LSU gets Citrus, SC most likely gets Tampa OR if NDame is in JAX then I fully expect them to be paired against ND.
If we can’t play ND I guess playing UCLA or Washington in the LV Bowl is about the next best thing.
Maybe vs Oklahoma in the TX Bowl would be interesting.

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
Great. A rematch of the 1981 Hall of Fame Bowl in Birmingham.
I was there; cold, dreary day. Good guys won 10 - 0 with all points scored in the first quarter, as I recall. Most boring State I've ever witnessed.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
How long before they put a trans on the cover? Or has it already been done?

I'm sure it is in discussion

I Like Swimsuit GIF by MOODMAN

ugabully

Feb 10, 2012
Last edited:

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
I was there; cold, dreary day. Good guys won 10 - 0 with all points scored in the first quarter, as I recall. Most boring State I've ever witnessed.
All the points scored real early in that game, if I recall. It was a snoozer for sure

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login