Going to Starkville

tbagger23

Jan 27, 2023
So I am in Mississippi for a couple of days and don’t get to go to games much. I haven’t been to a game in Starkville in 20 yrs and that wasn’t even an Egg Bowl. It was the game against Memphis when Tommy and Jackie had words at the end of the game.
So help me out guys. There are lots of good tickets on the resale market. Should I do that or just scalp? Do the cups still smell like ***? What’s the hot dog situation now? Do I need to bring my own cowbell? Is so, do they come in other colors?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
20 years... The only excuse is prison. So what were you in for?
It’s almost been that long since I last saw a game in Starkville but I have a doctors excuse. I might just be able to get there next year. Sucks because I went to so many before I left Mississippi. We might be underdogs tonight but I would be there ringing bells with y’all if I could… and I finally got through this damned Covid.

rem101

Jan 22, 2008
So I am in Mississippi for a couple of days and don’t get to go to games much. I haven’t been to a game in Starkville in 20 yrs and that wasn’t even an Egg Bowl. It was the game against Memphis when Tommy and Jackie had words at the end of the game.
So help me out guys. There are lots of good tickets on the resale market. Should I do that or just scalp? Do the cups still smell like ***? What’s the hot dog situation now? Do I need to bring my own cowbell? Is so, do they come in other colors?
Buy online. Less scalpers with electronic tickets. There are a few but I’d just get it done prior to being on campus.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login