Good HVAC guy in the Starkville area

Bdog9090

Aug 11, 2008
Heater (all in one outdoor unit) quit working this morning. Need to get someone to come take a look at it and not finding much luck.

Anyone got someone they would recommend?

kired

Aug 22, 2008
What's it doing? High winds can cause mine to cut off. I assume it's blowing back down the exhaust and a sensor picks it up, shuts down.

It will reset in a few hours, but if I notice it I turn it off, pull the plug in the attic, wait a minute, and plug it back in. Resets everything and it'll start back up.

Bdog9090

Aug 11, 2008
What's it doing? High winds can cause mine to cut off. I assume it's blowing back down the exhaust and a sensor picks it up, shuts down.

It will reset in a few hours, but if I notice it I turn it off, pull the plug in the attic, wait a minute, and plug it back in. Resets everything and it'll start back up.
We were able to get Benton’s out of Columbus to come look at it. It’s toast. Going to have to get a new unit. Merry Christmas to us.

Anyways, thanks y’all for the suggestions

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
We were able to get Benton’s out of Columbus to come look at it. It’s toast. Going to have to get a new unit. Merry Christmas to us.

Anyways, thanks y’all for the suggestions
Hopefully you have more than one heating unit in this cold weather.

CDawg08

Oct 5, 2022
If your unable to stay in house and no heat remember to cut your water off at meter and drain lines. Don’t want a burst water pipe to add insult to injury. ETA I figure you may have already done this but lots of people forget

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login