Good idea. Like the effort

Bulldog45

Oct 2, 2018
“A new food offering has even appeared on the menu called the Dawg Bowl, which features chicken tenders and fries topped with house pulled pork, BBQ sauce, queso and jalapenos. This item can be purchased at the Hail State Eats location on the west side of the arena.”

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
“A new food offering has even appeared on the menu called the Dawg Bowl, which features chicken tenders and fries topped with house pulled pork, BBQ sauce, queso and jalapenos. This item can be purchased at the Hail State Eats location on the west side of the arena.”
Didn’t OM invent chicken tenders though?

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
1817 is available at both Davis Wade and The Hump. I’ll be surprised if it’s not available at The Dude this spring.

Reactions: TXDawg.sixpack

KentuckyDawg13

Aug 15, 2006
Was looking at the 1817 website, does Mississippi still have an alcohol % limit for their beers?

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Selmon didn't respond to my email about a work study program with The Pony that would get college girls jobs and our athletic facilities pole dancers. But I like the Lounge idea. Could be a play on the LFL too.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Do folks really buy alcohol at the Dude? I, and everyone else I see, bring our own.
It amazes me anyone does. You pay more for 1 there than you do for 6 in the stores. Should be pretty easy to find someone in LFL to drop your cooler off with during the pregame stocking times and go by and get it when you get there. Don't be a total freeloader though, drop off a pack of sausage or a tenderloin occasionally with it and somebody will be glad to hold cooler for you

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Was looking at the 1817 website, does Mississippi still have an alcohol % limit for their beers?
If so, it's pretty high. I suspect that is gone. Much our progress in being able to have all of these breweries is because of an MSU EE grad who founded Lazy Magnolia. He fought the legislative fight that allowed all the others to follow.

rem101

Jan 22, 2008
Jalepenos and fried foods....Really going to amplify the Hump Dump.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I've never bought any alcohol or food at the dude.
typography mattvanleeuwen GIF

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
So Selmon is allowing fans to enter early and a different part of the arena to buy concessions.

Genius.*

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Yeah. Been operating for a few years.

I had the coffee stout at the Tennessee game. It was really good. His family is all Ole Miss and he went there for one semester but he told me he didn't fit in so he transferred to State and never looked back. He's a die hard State fan.

Why doesn't State open a Mafes site in the Hump, Dude and Davis Wade???

Reactions: tbaydog

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Do folks really buy alcohol at the Dude? I, and everyone else I see, bring our own.
We can only come to town for one series, and by we, I mean my 14 year old son. So, yeah, I do not bring a cooler 9 hours when I know I can't have many anyway.

There's enough people that don't bring in their own cooler and bbq pit to sell to us in the stadium.

Lumpy1055

Oct 17, 2012
If so, it's pretty high. I suspect that is gone. Much our progress in being able to have all of these breweries is because of an MSU EE grad who founded Lazy Magnolia. He fought the legislative fight that allowed all the others to follow.
There is still a limit it’s 10.3% which isn’t that high and has kept a lot of great breweries from coming into the State to distribute. Raise Your Pints did a great job working on raising the limit but it needs to be increased or done away with.

Reactions: horshack.sixpack
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login