Good lord I live in filth and squallor

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
Good God, I had a whole new living room suite delivered today. Between what is gone that I had to clean underneath and what remained that I deep cleaned, I am so disgusted with myself. Multiple rags turned black.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
You need a little Misses that pays attention to stuff like that. If I change a light bulb, I take the globe off, replace the bulb and put the globe back on, done. If the Misses is around, she takes globe from me, mixes a concoction of several cleaning juices, soaks the globe in it till all dust, grease, bugs, etc are gone then calls me when it's time to put it back. My version is a 2 minute job, hers about 30 minutes

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
I hope your dryer doesn't go out soon... your heart might not take it.

Aug 22, 2012
You need a little Misses that pays attention to stuff like that. If I change a light bulb, I take the globe off, replace the bulb and put the globe back on, done. If the Misses is around, she takes globe from me, mixes a concoction of several cleaning juices, soaks the globe in it till all dust, grease, bugs, etc are gone then calls me when it's time to put it back. My version is a 2 minute job, hers about 30 minutes
She's hoping you'll get the message to take your time

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
Repainted my laundry room recently. Spent the first day cleaning behind and under the washer and dryer. I think I mopped it three times.

Reactions: mcdawg22

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
At my age and where I live, the pickings are so slim it's just not going to happen.

maroonmadman

Nov 7, 2010
My dryer vent hose popped off today so I had to pull it out and re-attach it. What a crap hole that was.

HomeBoyDawg

Oct 22, 2013

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login