Good lord people.....

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
We won the dang game. It was ugly as hell, but we won it. I have seen us lose more games like that than I even want to think about. I'm not going to wallow in misery because we WON a game like that. . I've seen WAY too many inexplicable losses not to enjoy an inexplicable win. On to the next one.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
We won the dang game. It was ugly as hell, but we won it. I have seen us lose more games like that than I even want to think about. I'm not going to wallow in misery because we WON a game like that. . I've seen WAY too many inexplicable losses not to enjoy an inexplicable win. On to the next one.
Well let's start another thread to 8itch about it

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Then maybe your time is better spent looking for a mirror.
Not on this subject. Y'all are the ones wallowing in misery because we actually won a football game. Now on more serious subjects, you probably have a point.

Reactions: Crazy Cotton

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
At least we should not have any more threads about whether we need to play the backup quarterback because we don't have one. I mean we do, but we don't.

Since Mr. Wright cannot be associated with the term noodle alarm (that's taken) did we ever decide what kind of arm he had?

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
At least we should not have any more threads about whether we need to play the backup quarterback because we don't have one. I mean we do, but we don't.

Since Mr. Wright cannot be associated with the term noodle alarm (that's taken) did we ever decide what kind of arm he had?
Scatter arm?

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
I think our ability to win is about the same with either QB.

The defense is the key. I’m happy that Arnett finally took some control

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Then don’t. Give Arnett a 10-year contract.

GeNeSpAGe
Where exactly did I say anything along those lines? Here is a hint, I DIDN'T. I'm closer to you on that than you might think. I'm not gonna wallow in miserly over a road SEC win as an underdog though. That's just stupid.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login