Good news, bad news

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Good news, Dak and his girlfriend, Sarah Jane announced that are expecting a child

Bad news, the child is believed to be a girl, so no future legacy to lead us out of the wilderness.

Good for Dak, bad for MSU football.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
Good news, Dak and his girlfriend, Sarah Jane announced that are expecting a child

Bad news, the child is believed to be a girl, so no future legacy to lead us out of the wilderness.

Good for Dak, bad for MSU football.
Rumors that they'll name the child Helga.

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006
We need a Manning-type legacy at State.

He'll put the stem on the apple one day.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Why won't he make an honest woman out of her?
Because it's not 1950.

And the key to my happy marriage :

Waiting until my early 30's and avoiding 2-3 surefire future divorces by not making honest women of some crazy bìtches I was with... Well that and lots of spanking and nipple clamps.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Because it's not 1950.

And the key to my happy marriage :

Waiting until my early 30's and avoiding 2-3 surefire future divorces by not making honest women of some crazy bìtches I was with... Well that and lots of spanking and nipple clamps.

Despite not making an honest woman, he's now got a child with this one. There's no undoing that link. She can always remove nipple clamps.

LocalBeachBum

Dec 8, 2021
I worked with a guy offshore years ago. His wife delivered in January. 4 weeks was the start of his shift. He engaged in coitus prior to his departure. We worked for two weeks, had another two weeks off. When he came back, she was pregnant. She delivered in the same year.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login