Good Tough Game Tonight with the Titans @ Steelers. Mostly…

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Both teams started pretty sloppy with 10 penalties in the first quarter. They are calling a 17ing sneeze a personal foul. Some of this is warranted, but some of it is crap. They are looking for the smallest infraction on either team.. Especially that last personal foul for roughing the passer on Jeffery Simmons.

They are knocking the crap out of each other, and it would be a great game if the referees would leave their flags in their pockets.

ETA - oh look! Another flag!

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
LOL

I’m on Team Levi’s. I didn’t really see anything but highlights from last week but tonight he is really playing smoothly for a rookie. He doesn’t look like a rookie out there. I’m not a big Tennessee fan, but I think they got themselves a really good bargain And a solid player for the future.

I thought he flat out sucked at Kentucky but yes he’s weirdly looked much more competent so far as an NFL rookie starter.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
LOL

I’m on Team Levi’s. I didn’t really see anything but highlights from last week but tonight he is really playing smoothly for a rookie. He doesn’t look like a rookie out there. I’m not a big Tennessee fan, but I think they got themselves a really good bargain And a solid player for the future.
Yeah, but everyone on this board and I mean EVERYONE said he was complete trash last year and would never get a sniff from the NFL. And that is why grains of salt are born here and live on.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login