Good win for Missouri and....

Pookieray

Oct 14, 2012
Missed the first qtr, so did tHe Ohiowa St Qb's opt out or what? A rb? was at Qb??

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Don’t forget their star WR opting out to stand on the sidelines. If I was their coach, he wouldn’t have made the trip for bailing on his team.
Whatever the circumstances I am very impressed with how they played tonight. Beating Ohio State is not that simple. They usually have guys on their water team that are usually better than we have.

Waterboy GIF by Skratch Labs

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Whatever the circumstances I am very impressed with how they played tonight. Beating Ohio State is not that simple. They usually have guys on their water team that are usually better than we have.

Waterboy GIF by Skratch Labs
Yep. Leave it to the pack to dis a legitimate good win.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Got to give credit where credit is warranted. Any time OSU loses that is good. There is a special place in hell for everything associated with OSU, trust me.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg
Nov 20, 2023
My 1st Cousin in laws son Jack Witte is a Graduate Assistant/Defense Coach for Missouri their happy and headed back from Dallas! He’s definitely gonna be moving his way up and I’m happy for him. Great guy. He started out at Tulane
IMG_7048.png

Reactions: yakalot2

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
My 1st Cousin in laws son Jack Witte is a Graduate Assistant/Defense Coach for Missouri their happy and headed back from Dallas! He’s definitely gonna be moving his way up and I’m happy for him. Great guy. He started out at Tulane
I can only think of 31 Flavors while reading this

Nov 20, 2023
I can only think of 31 Flavors while reading this
Could you explain as I don’t get it… My cousin and her Husband and their daughter have been up staying at my house as they are up here from New Orleans visiting. He went to the game in Dallas. I just don’t get it unless your talking about Baskin Robbins Old Nickname lol

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Could you explain as I don’t get it… My cousin and her Husband and their daughter have been up staying at my house as they are up here from New Orleans visiting. He went to the game in Dallas. I just don’t get it unless your talking about Baskin Robbins Old Nickname lol
It made me think of the line in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off when the kid says she heard from her sister’s friend’s boyfriend’s cousin that Ferris passed out at 31 flavors. Nothing against your post

Nov 20, 2023
It made me think of the line in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off when the kid says she heard from her sister’s friend’s boyfriend’s cousin that Ferris passed out at 31 flavors. Nothing against your post
Oh ok lmao how the hell did I miss that for gods sake. I didn’t think you meant anything lol. Brain was just running on about 40 percent power I believe. I don’t know how I missed that one. No offense taken. 👍🏼

Reactions: jethreauxdawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login