Good Win!

was21

May 29, 2007
I just need to ***** and not watch. Softball won earlier and is in the 12th inning now

ETA - they just homered to win.
I've been around a looooooong time. I know for a fact that if I don't watch any State games they have a better chance. That may not be what you meant but it's what I mean.

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
Last year seemed to have broken most of the players that went through it. Pitchers in particular. We might have to write off Smith, Hunt, and Stinnet. Even for midweek.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
The biggest way to piss people off on this board is to celebrate a good win. Hopefully no one commits suicide if we win tomorrow.
Credit where it's due. Good win tonight. And credit to our fans for packing the dude in spite of the start to the season.

This team's success or lack thereof will come down to our pitching.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
A rare day here at MSU. I think all the teams won today. Men's Basketball and Baseball did. The Ladies won both softball games, and the second one was difficult going 12 innings and winning on a walk-off HR.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Very good day for the Dawgs. Can’t remember a day when we had so much going on with No loses in basketball, baseball, and the softball team. Way to go to all!

Reactions: HammerOfTheDogs
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login