Gordon's game vs UF

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006
He was horrible from the field 1-8, and Ravern had more points, but Gordo had 5 asst. and 5 rebs., not to mention 4 steals. A solid night for any PG in the league.

Plus, it seemed to me he looked to pass first tonight rather than the normal "I've got the green light" mentality. He was very effective, and a pleasure to watch...for a change.

M

MsuD00D

Quote:_________________________________________________He was very effective, and a pleasure to watch...for a change. _________________________________________________

It never ends. We are going to need Gordon's scoring if we want to do anything in the tourney. I know it pains some of you to see him have success, but with Stewart continuing to lay bricks we are going to need POINTS from Gordon and Rhodes to carry us.

As much as I'd love to see both Hans AND Stewart go off in the same game for once to take the pressure off Chuck and Jamoney, it doesn't look like it is going to happen. So, we really really need Jamoney to break out of his slump in the next couple of games and into the tourney.

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
He definitely had the pass first mentality towards the end of the game which was key. It was good to see him drive to the basket and have the whole team collapse out on him and kick it back to hansbrough for a 3 in the last couple of minutes which completely separated us from them. he does need to break out of this slump he is in though. the only good thing to come out of his slump is having some of these other guys have to step up in key road games and score some points. That should definitely help us as well

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login