Got my son a Jett Johnson hoodie for X-Mas...

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
I really wanted to get him a returning player's hoodie...you know for NIL purposes but...

A) There are really very few star players left on the roster,
B) I didn't want to buy Zavion or Seth Davis merch and have them jump in the portal a week later,
C) Bookie Watson was not included in the NILstore.com.

So going forward my NIL merch dollars will be going to players who declare for the draft or are out of eligibility, which is kind of defeating the purpose.

Last edited:

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
But it can be a sort of reward for those who stay true (maroon).

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
Bump. The good thing about not having any stars left is there's no one to get upset about now. Honestly, I don't care if Creed and Woody and Seth Davis all jump. Who cares?

Herbert Nenninger

Feb 9, 2019
I really wanted to get him a returning player's hoodie...you know for NIL purposes but...

A) There are really very few star players left on the roster,
B) I didn't want to buy Zavion or Seth Davis merch and have them jump in the portal a week later,
C) Bookie Watson was not included in the NILstore.com.

So going forward my NIL merch dollars will be going to players who declare for the draft or are out of eligibility, which is kind of defeating the purpose.
Where did you find that? Been trying to find our kid a Jett or Dak jersey. The only Dak one we found popped up a fraud alert when we tried to purchase it.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login