Gotta give Georgia credit

drunkernhelldawg

Nov 25, 2007
Us playing poorly allowed it, but they made play after play last night.

Peaches has me pissed. I agree that Gary Ervin is "thriving" and I'm happy for him, but I don't see how a State fan takes such pleasure in us losing. People are right sometimes and wrong sometimes. It don't mean **** unless you're Nostradamus or Neville Chamberlain. You need to 17ing pull for your team. They play in some tough sports and they play in a tough league.

I hope we can get the 7 seed. If we are an 8, I hope we're not matched against UNC. We've got some great athletes and if they get going, we could still make a run. But they've got to get going.

I love the NCAA Tourney, but I refuse to judge our whole season by it. We've had a helluvaseason, and I've enjoyed it for every tick of the clock.
</p>

RunsLikeADeere

Mar 14, 2008
anyone would have gotten credit. all they had to do was show up.

we're an 8 seed going into memphis bracket. out in first round. my guess is we'll lose to baylor.

nemsdawg

Mar 3, 2008
If we are not an 8 or 9 I will be surprised. You have to wonder if the Committee is looking at whether the league is better than everyone thinks or every team just plain sucks. If they look at it as being stronger we possibly end up with a 7 seed. I do think that is the best we can to though.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login