Great ad upgrade!

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,899
11,332
113
I always see an add. The question is, how much screen does it take up and does it make me hungry or horny! Or both!
 

aTotal360

Heisman
Nov 12, 2009
22,523
16,273
113
Something switched at on3 and I can't get the site to load through my ad blocker, which kinda implies the entire site is just one giant ad.
Actually, it's pretty clever. The login module is programmed to look as an ad. So you have to disable your ad blocker for it to show up. They are probably counting on people not to turn their blocker back on.
 

greenbean.sixpack

All-American
Oct 6, 2012
9,420
8,844
113
Something switched at on3 and I can't get the site to load through my ad blocker, which kinda implies the entire site is just one giant ad.
I'm on a mac and use Safari. Every now and then something will popup about "whitelisting"(?), but I just refresh the page and it loads.
 

Mobile Bay

All-Conference
Jul 26, 2020
4,242
2,184
113
Actually, it's pretty clever. The login module is programmed to look as an ad. So you have to disable your ad blocker for it to show up. They are probably counting on people not to turn their blocker back on.

Something switched at on3 and I can't get the site to load through my ad blocker, which kinda implies the entire site is just one giant ad.
Firefox and UBlock Origin works for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BulldogBlitz
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama