Great breakdown of Dakota being Bradylike

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Here are the Dallas Cowboys offensive rankings since Dak came back in week 7. They seem to have found the offensive balance that plays to Dak's strengths.

FiLS3lnWAAAw9Ii.jpeg

I didn't think the Cowboys we're going to do **** after Dak got hurt week one. Fast forward to today and they have the top ranked scoring defense in the NFL for the season and now at least a top 10 offense in the league with a healthy Dak.

If Dallas beats the Giants tomorrow, they get the Colts, Texans, and Jags to follow before Christmas Eve game against the Eagles at home. Add in Tyron Smith in the next few weeks and possibly OBJ... This could be setting up perfectly for the annual playoff letdown.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I didn't think the Cowboys we're going to do **** after Dak got hurt week one.

I completely wrote off the season. Had no idea that D was going to be basically the best in the NFL. What a turnaround from the abysmal D two years ago.

This feels different. I could see them building momentum over the next few weeks. I just hate that Philly is playing so damn well (I shouldn't, we got guys there). Dallas needs to win the Division.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
I’ve had to listen to this idiot Bama/Dallas fan at work wanting to get rid of Dak. Dude led the league in yards and points last year. 🤔

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

XBLDawg

Mar 20, 2014
I completely wrote off the season. Had no idea that D was going to be basically the best in the NFL. What a turnaround from the abysmal D two years ago.

This feels different. I could see them building momentum over the next few weeks. I just hate that Philly is playing so damn well (I shouldn't, we got guys there). Dallas needs to win the Division.
The rest of the NFC is so average to bad that it really doesn’t matter as long as they take care of the Giants and have the same or better record than the Vikings. Then Philly and Dallas pretty much have the top 2 seeds wrapped up.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
The rest of the NFC is so average to bad that it really doesn’t matter as long as they take care of the Giants and have the same or better record than the Vikings. Then Philly and Dallas pretty much have the top 2 seeds wrapped up.

Seven teams make the playoffs in each conference. Only the #1 seed gets a bye.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
If you don't win your division you are a wildcard team. That makes you at best the 5 seed. The only way you get a home game in the playoffs is if you happen to have another wildcard team behind you beat a division winner and you match up against them.

Winning the division is a huge deal in the NFL.

Reactions: She Mate Me

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012

Well just look at ole check down Charlie go!***

Reactions: She Mate Me

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
M
Based on what I see here in Fort Worth, the Cowboy Dak Hater Fans are very few.
My guess is he just doesn’t like that Dak played at State and wants a reason to hate. In true Bama fashion he thinks he’s a football guru because he was born on fandom’s third base.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login