Great win, Dogs!!!

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
a joke of a floor coach, huh?

20-8 (11-3). West title again. 5-2 on the road in the league. Won 20 games in 7 of Stans' 10 seasons now. And we turned around a terrible start to the season to where we will not be sweating selection Sunday. Playing for seeding now.

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
Quote:_________________________________________________a joke of a floor coach, huh?_________________________________________________

when did average floor coach become joke of a floor coach?

C

Cains Major

But he's "In", and atleast has a chance. Think we crack top 25 this week.

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
Quote:_________________________________________________when did average floor coach become joke of a floor coach?_________________________________________________
For one thing, at least one poster has referred to him as a joke of a floor coach. For another, I still contend that an average floor coach doesn't win as many games at MSU as Stansbury has. It's long past due to put the "great recruiter, average floor coach" **** to bed for good. I think it's more like "good recruiter, good floor coach". Not great at either thing, but good at both, leading to a bunch of wins, some NCAA appearances, SEC overall and Western division titles, and a steady, consistent program.

Feb 27, 2008
douche actually pull for MSU? Seriously. If your punk-*** can't enjoy a solid road win and agree that it was indeed a solid road win, instead of "Stansbury won't make the sweet 16", then pick another <17>ing team. We won a key game in a clutch environment to once again prove you are an idiot ("the only way we win is 6 vs. 5").

Either:

A) Admit you're a complete moron
B) Pick another team, or
C) Shut the <17> up and enjoy YOUR(?) team dancing this year, after a 5-5 start

<17> me! (And no thats not option D, its an expression)

patdog

May 28, 2007
With your track record of predictions, I'm more confidant than ever that Stans will make it to the Sweet 16 at MSU.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login