Great win last night in Biloxi! Win tonight and we have turned the corner.

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
Everyone on the team has rotated through positions early this season. Looks like we are beginning to see the lineup come together. I'm excited to see Hines, Clark, Tanner, Von Siebert and Cumbest with HR potential at the plate.

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
Everyone on the team has rotated through positions early this season. Looks like we are beginning to see the lineup come together. I'm excited to see Hines, Clark, Tanner, Von Siebert and Cumbest with HR potential at the plate.

We did look MUCH better last night and our hitting has been improving since last week despite the disappointing losses. I don't know if I've seen enough to say we've turned the corner but maybe we have. Pitching is our biggest issue right now and while Stinnett having a good outing was very encouraging, I see us struggling on the mound the entire year. Losing Sims is devastating and the injuries to Simmons and apparently Hunt are not good either.

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
I said that because beating a ranked opponent twice would be huge

We did look MUCH better last night and our hitting has been improving since last week despite the disappointing losses. I don't know if I've seen enough to say we've turned the corner but maybe we have. Pitching is our biggest issue right now and while Stinnett having a good outing was very encouraging, I see us struggling on the mound the entire year. Losing Sims is devastating and the injuries to Simmons and apparently Hunt are not good either.

If we can't win 2 then I think it is business as usual for this year. It is very hard to beat a good team like TTU twice. Pitching, hitting and fielding have to work out. James had a couple of hiccups last night. One cost us a run. Glad to see the bats coming alive especially when TTU put their unscored on pitcher in the game. He can't say that anymore!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login