Greg Hardy went from millionaire ball player

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Honestly, I’m impressed he has a job like that. That’s probably a pretty humbling thing to do. I hope he’s grown up and I wish the best for him. I don’t hate UM players once they move on.

ETA: that quote is great

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
Surely the football program can find a job for him? Right? I would assume the program here would take care of our special projects after the nfl.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
Honestly, I’m impressed he has a job like that. That’s probably a pretty humbling thing to do. I hope he’s grown up and I wish the best for him. I don’t hate UM players once they move on.

ETA: that quote is great
I agree... dude's doing whatever it takes to earn a living. Good for him.

EDIT: So peeper set me skrait... dude's still a POS.

Last edited:

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I agree... dude's doing whatever it takes to earn a living. Good for him.
Not really, I'll save you having to read the article.

"“Yo’, don’t believe this dumb s---. Gotta clear this up because it’s 2023,” Hardy said on his IG account after he worked in, not for, Walmart. “Obviously I don’t work at Walmart.I started today. I’m quitting today,” Hardy said.

"If you are lucky enough to follow Hardy on Instagram, you know that he did work last week inside of a Walmart. For, like a day."

“I don’t know how do you this 9-to-5 (bleep),” he said as he walked into the store. “I thought I had it hard being a celebrity. Your job is hard.”

“I started today. I’m quitting today,” Hardy said. “I’m trying to turn into a tycoon. They turned me into a Walmart greeter.”

He's still a guy that beat the hell out of his girlfriend and then used the last of the $18 million he made in 6 years in the NFL to buy her off so he wouldn't go to jail. And oh yeah, I almost forgot about the coke arrest.

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007

From the mouth of a real bit(h. Gotta love it!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login