Grizz fans: Ja out for season.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Saw that. Hate that for him.

This is just a cursed season. Welp, one less thing to worry about this year.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
The front office has been acting like they want to tank. I guess this makes it official.

Reactions: Dawgg

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
My guy Smart has to be miserable watching the C’s play as well as they are while he is on team about to go into full on tank mode

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Sigh.

If any of you need a certain nfl team to lose this weekend, buy me some beer and I'll root for them. Guaranteed they will lose.

Reactions: Yeti

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
This season has just been unbelievable. The Ja suspension, BC tearing his achilles in last year’s playoff by basically just walking, Steve-O, and now this Ja injury from a training session. Hell, even Smart and Luke have missed a ton of time already.

I hate tanking, but if there was ever a season to do it, I guess now’s the time

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
This season has just been unbelievable. The Ja suspension, BC tearing his achilles in last year’s playoff by basically just walking, Steve-O, and now this Ja injury from a training session. Hell, even Smart and Luke have missed a ton of time already.

I hate tanking, but if there was ever a season to do it, I guess now’s the time
They aren’t going to tank. They’ll still be really competitive (barring any other major injury) and they’re starting to click defensively. Throw Vince Williams, Smart, and JJJ out there and try to shut guys down and make some shots. Theyre getting Clarke back next month too.

They played Phoenix the other night without Ja and shut down Beal, Booker, and Durant in the 4th quarter.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
They aren’t going to tank. They’ll still be really competitive (barring any other major injury) and they’re starting to click defensively. Throw Vince Williams, Smart, and JJJ out there and try to shut guys down and make some shots. Theyre getting Clarke back next month too.

They played Phoenix the other night without Ja and shut down Beal, Booker, and Durant in the 4th quarter.
I was prepared to argue based on their performance while Ja was out earlier this season, but if they keep playing like they did last night while missing Jaren as well, they’ll be ok.

Vince Williams didn’t have his greatest game last night, but he is really fitting in nicely

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I was prepared to argue based on their performance while Ja was out earlier this season, but if they keep playing like they did last night while missing Jaren as well, they’ll be ok.

Vince Williams didn’t have his greatest game last night, but he is really fitting in nicely
I hate the proclivity to sit guys. Jaren was sitting with a 'sore knee' but it sure as heck didn't look sore when he was hopping around on the bench before and during the game.

(Full disclosure, I'm in Dallas this week and I went to the game last night. It seems to me if you're healthy enough to jump and dance in the pre game huddle, you're probably healthy enough to play)

Bane's a warrior. Plays heavy minutes, and is extremely physical. And he answers the bell every game. I wish that was an attribute that some of these other guys could catch like a virus.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login