Grizz news: Brooks suspended for game 3.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I hated the foul, but I don’t get this unless the NBA is essentially saying that any wind up and shot to a player’s head is an auto suspension going forward. As unfortunate as it was, it’s ridiculous to single out Brooks because Payton happened to land awkwardly an injure himself

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Lol, I remember my wife saying he traveled when we were watching it live, but that’s the first time I’ve seen the replay clip

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Marc Stein on Twitter questioned the suspension and the Golden State Twitter mob has descended upon him. These people are batshit crazy.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I picked up on that when I started reading the comments from a couple bleacher report articles after Gm 2. I only started reading them because I wanted to see what people were saying about Ja's performance, and there may have been one nice thing buried in there somewhere, but 99% of it was GS fans either complaining about Dillon or how the entire series is somehow rigged against them. I won't bother coming up with a different label because batshit crazy is spot on

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
No way he's suspended if Peyton is healthy.

I hated the foul, but I don’t get this unless the NBA is essentially saying that any wind up and shot to a player’s head is an auto suspension going forward. As unfortunate as it was, it’s ridiculous to single out Brooks because Payton happened to land awkwardly an injure himself

Got the extra time since he contributed to the injury. Is what it is. I just hope they keep Draymond on a short leash and don't swallow correct calls bc they are afraid to suspend a superstar.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Also they’ve started commenting on anything that the Grizzlies media say. They’ve said some pretty terrible stuff to Kelcey Wright on Twitter.

Lawdawg.sixpack

Jul 22, 2012
Where’s the slo-mo of Curry carrying the ball to split the double team early in the game? Even the announcers wondered how it didn’t get called.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Warriors twitter is garbage

Also they’ve started commenting on anything that the Grizzlies media say. They’ve said some pretty terrible stuff to Kelcey Wright on Twitter.

They are as terrible as the worst of politics twitter. They have some trash humans and trolls out there.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Lots of good lines in that article

Draymond Greenhad his face rearranged, possibly an improvement for him.

Ja will steal your titles and probably your girl.

Aug 22, 2012
Got the extra time since he contributed to the injury. Is what it is. I just hope they keep Draymond on a short leash and don't swallow correct calls bc they are afraid to suspend a superstar.

That’s the bottom line. GS is diminished without one of their best perimeter defenders, so Brooks has to sit a game as recompense. NBA “justice” is what it is.

No Payton really helps Memphis btw. One less body to try and slow down Ja. Klay just isn’t that guy any more and Poole has no chance defending him. I expect GS to try and punish Ja on defensive end instead of letting Memphis hide him on Wiggins.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
They’re going to throw in some zone at some point to clog the lane. Kerr is pretty crafty at throwing some things to adjust to someone in a series.

Rayburn8

Feb 26, 2013
Marc Stein on Twitter questioned the suspension and the Golden State Twitter mob has descended upon him. These people are batshit crazy.

That is because the majority of their fanbase is 12-15 year olds.

Reddit and r/nba is untenable as a non GSW fan right now.

It also isn’t hard to tell they are all 15 either though.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login