Grizz news. Sounds like Morant is out for tomorrow night.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I know it doesn’t translate well to the playoffs but they won a ton of games without him in the regular season. The problem is outside of Jaren Jackson pretty much everyone played like total *** last night.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
You root for Steve Kerr? On purpose?

I think it is odd to root for or against a specific coach, unless you have some ties to the person. But you phrased this post as if you think Kerr is bad.

He grew up in multiple parts of the world experiencing different cultures, is a college graduate, is in a longtime marriage, raised some kids, had a successful NBA career, and has had a successful coaching career. I cant imagine actively rooting against someone like this.
Do you question why someone would root for Kerr because of his comments about gun control(forgive him as his dad was assassinated by terrorists) and inclusion?

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
No its more because of his constant whining. I don’t have an issue with the warriors. Like their players. I do think Kerr whines too much.

The whole “broke the code” thing the other day was a perfect example. I mean you employ Draymond and you are talking about others breaking the code? Ok

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I think it is odd to root for or against a specific coach, unless you have some ties to the person. But you phrased this post as if you think Kerr is bad.

He grew up in multiple parts of the world experiencing different cultures, is a college graduate, is in a longtime marriage, raised some kids, had a successful NBA career, and has had a successful coaching career. I cant imagine actively rooting against someone like this.
Do you question why someone would root for Kerr because of his comments about gun control(forgive him as his dad was assassinated by terrorists) and inclusion?

Nope I root against him 'cause he's SAWWWWWFFTTT.

Liked him with the Bulls, tolerated him with San Antonio, irritated by him as an announcer, dislike him now.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
No its more because of his constant whining. I don’t have an issue with the warriors. Like their players. I do think Kerr whines too much.

The whole “broke the code” thing the other day was a perfect example. I mean you employ Draymond and you are talking about others breaking the code? Ok

Ha, yeah I saw the irony in the code comment.

Herbert Nenninger

Feb 9, 2019
When I was I college, we had a speaker for our college group at Church who was a chaplain for the Bulls in the 90s. Started talking about some of the players and they’re personalities. Said Jordan was always very cordial and polite. Said the standout foul mouthed jerk on the teams was Steve Kerr.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Or maybe because he’s a whiney *****. Why does someone’s politics have to be the deciding factor?

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Or maybe because he’s a whiney *****. Why does someone’s politics have to be the deciding factor?

It doesnt have to be the deciding factor, I was guessing. I thought that was obvious, but it wasnt. The word skills elude me at time.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
It doesnt have to be the deciding factor, I was guessing. I thought that was obvious, but it wasnt. The word skills elude me at time.

I think you know I'm a lower left quadrant guy and even though he and I probably align politically, I still don't like his demeanor and overt hypocritical whininess.

I feel like there's a big difference between a guy like him and a guy like Gregg Popovich.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I think you know I'm a lower left quadrant guy and even though he and I probably align politically, I still don't like his demeanor and overt hypocritical whininess.

I feel like there's a big difference between a guy like him and a guy like Gregg Popovich.

Yeah, I am not angry or something about AlCoDog's comment questioning rooting for Kerr. I just dont think of the guy as a bad person or whatever. He doesnt come to mind when I think of hated coaches. For example, Pat Reilly was divisive and played to the role at times.
Kerr whines, ok I can see that.

msstate7

Nov 27, 2008
Do you see the irony in “inclusion” and defending China?

Criticizing one country doesn't hurt you at all... hell, it earns you an atta boy. Criticizing one country hurts financially. Morals take a back seat to finances

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008
I knew none of that, but because of your reply, I now dislike him even more knowing that you’re writing his biography. I have just never liked the guy. If Michael Jordan punches you, that’s enough for me.

Maroonthirteen

Aug 22, 2012
I couldn't careless about Golden State. Or the nba.

I just find it funny that any time a host would serenade a losing opponent with "whoop that trick" they deserve the favor to be returned.

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
He was wearing one in game three which I thought was strange since he didn’t wear one in the first two games

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login