Hail Storm hit Flowood @ 0300

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Saw a pic of probably ping pong ball size east of Ross Barnett. Couple tornado warnings down near Mount Olive and Newton.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
I have pics and video, if you want them let me know. Marble size hail at my house.

I'm at work and not able to do anything with them but we would love them. Go to our Facebook page (NMSCAS) and post them there and the guy that oversees all of that will take it from there.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Godspeed.... I had a hailstorm hit me 3 years ago last week. Lasted more than 30 minutes with golfball size hail. It came in through the windows and skylights as we took cover in the hallway. Hail is no joke. Over $100k in damage to the house and cars. I still have PTSD from that ****.

View attachment 24214

View attachment 24215

Last edited:

Slippery Pete

Sep 10, 2009
Tornado in Newton, MS this morning (Hwy Dept. on 80 west). Outskirts out past the old Ford ice cream and Coke bottling plants. Clarke Co. got hit too. Not sure where; maybe south of Quitman.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Tornado in Newton, MS this morning (Hwy Dept. on 80 west). Outskirts out past the old Ford ice cream and Coke bottling plants. Clarke Co. got hit too. Not sure where; maybe south of Quitman.

Looks like the HRRR was pretty spot on with its helicity track I had in my video last night. It showed a cyclic supercell less than 20 miles from where it happened.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login