HailState.com gets a revamp...

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
It had gotten where it was extremely slow to load the last few months, this seems better already. Then I noticed this, that'll make some cringe

1706044482143.png

• Haha
Reactions: WilCoDawg

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
I noticed that this morning too. I tried to go to the site around 9:00 Central and got a 404 error. I figured something was up.

Overall, I like the revamp, but the need to do something with the top black banner (maybe collapse it when you scroll). As it is now, the black banner and maroon banner combine to take up about 1/3 of the screen so if you're looking at a schedule, you can only see one game at a time.

WrightGuy821

Mar 13, 2019
I noticed that this morning too. I tried to go to the site around 9:00 Central and got a 404 error. I figured something was up.

Overall, I like the revamp, but the need to do something with the top black banner (maybe collapse it when you scroll). As it is now, the black banner and maroon banner combine to take up about 1/3 of the screen so if you're looking at a schedule, you can only see one game at a time.
Yeah the banner needs to be collapsible ASAP it takes up way too much screen after scrolling

Reactions: TXDawg.sixpack

WrightGuy821

Mar 13, 2019
Also, would it kill them to update the baseball roster. The season starts in 24 days lol

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Goat currently….

night rage GIF

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I put this in the category of who the 17 cares what it looks like.

99 percent of the traffic will be Mississippi State fans and as long as the site functions as it should with all the features and info, does it really matter what it looks like? Is MSU going to lose students and recruits over it? Just seems like something silly to lose your shít over.

Guess they won’t be winning any college sports athletics page national championships.**

Someone Beat GIF

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I put this in the category of who the 17 cares what it looks like.

99 percent of the traffic will be Mississippi State fans and as long as the site functions as it should with all the features and info, does it really matter what it looks like? Is MSU going to lose students and recruits over it? Just seems like something silly to lose your shít over.

Guess they won’t be winning any college sports athletics page national championships.**

Someone Beat GIF
Not surprising

&tate sux

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I guess no one took the time to go look at the other athletics websites for any other SEC school because it looks like they all use the same template. Just change the logos and colors and you have the same thing as State’s.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
I guess no one took the time to go look at the other athletics websites for any other SEC school because it looks like they all use the same template. Just change the logos and colors and you have the same thing as State’s.
They all use Learfield.

Reactions: onewoof

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Its about time. I remember just in the last year or so searching for a parking map, and it pulling up some **** from the mullen era.

10-15 years ago I used to visit the site every week to just read whatever stories were up, but it got so unorganized I only go there for bdc or tickets.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login