Hailstate.com - Hasn't got fall sports calendars for Volleyball and Soccer...

bomanishus

Mar 17, 2009
... not that most on here care.

Wonder why nothing is posted for the fall. Seasons start in August.

wrapit

Nov 30, 2008
... not that most on here care.

Wonder why nothing is posted for the fall. Seasons start in August.
Volleyball Dad here, another school, but that's besides the point. For volleyball most schools drag their feet in posting schedule. My guess is that they have hard time finalizing their pre-conference tournament schedules. There are 4 of them with four teams playing a round robin.

Reactions: Dawgg

bomanishus

Mar 17, 2009
Sounds like this isn't completely out of the norm. Thanks for the insight. Hope your daughter's team does well this year.

State lost some key players from last year and has gained some good ones through the portal. Rylan Goede's wife, for one. She was a big contributor to Georgia's success last year.

I haven't heard what happened to Cromartie - I believe she had more eligibility left but she's not on the roster and I cannot locate her in the portal.
Have you heard?

wrapit

Nov 30, 2008
Sounds like this isn't completely out of the norm. Thanks for the insight. Hope your daughter's team does well this year.

State lost some key players from last year and has gained some good ones through the portal. Rylan Goede's wife, for one. She was a big contributor to Georgia's success last year.

I haven't heard what happened to Cromartie - I believe she had more eligibility left but she's not on the roster and I cannot locate her in the portal.
Have you heard?
yes, Cromartie transferred to Arizona State. My daughter was on their short list before they settled on a Texas A&M transfer.

Reactions: Dawgg

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
A quick SEC website check shows Flarda is the only school that has both Volleyball and Soccer schedules released for the Fall. TX A&M also has their soccer up but not volleyball. Loafers is really on top of things w/ his women's scheduling

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Thanks for the info - wasn't aware of where Cromartie went nor the A&M Transfer. I use the website www.womenvolleybox.net but it's evidently way behind.

Wish we could have seen your daughter in Maroon and White.
I dunno about outgoing transfers, but the Hail State VB and Soccer twitter and instagram accounts are usually pretty on top of it with announcing incoming transfers.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Last year’s VB and soccer schedules were put out about this time last year:

2021 wasn’t until July:

bomanishus

Mar 17, 2009
Thanks - I had not seen it until your post. Couple of P5 out of conference foes, Iowa and Miami, coming to Starkville along with 5 SEC home matches.

Team should be a little better this year than the 12-6-4 NCAA tournament team from a year ago. There were four conference games that were either one-goal losses or ties. Improve on those and it's a great year.

Reactions: patdog and Dawgg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login