Half drunk Conference champ summary

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
1. The Clemson backup is pretty dang good. He and Dabo will spend the next couple of years sharing religious quotes to all us heathens.
2. LSU backup is scary good. Looked like Drew Brees. That kid has NFL strength and speed of delivery. Dammit.
3. Glad to see bama sitting at home
4. The Dr Pepper commercial momma is hot!!! Wonder if commercial acting counts for the harem thread
5. Portal is teasing us with some good players. Waiting for it to exact some sick karma by giveth and taketh away
6. I missed the basketball game today, but saw they won by 20. I will be there end of the month for the Bama game. The gumps look good, too. Been too long since me and T-town jr have been to a game at the hump. This time, he’s old enough to drive me home.
7. Troy Univ has a megatron-type receiver. Transfer portal that monster in the slot position to honor DeRunya Wilson, RIP.
8. Tennessee Vol fans suck. Y’all ranked too high as it is.
9. UNC QB threw a terrible horrible no good very bad pick 6. Like, Vegas goons point shave terrible. Guess we'll know for sure when 30 for 30 producers decide to look into it in 20 years
Cheers- TTD

Last edited:

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Half drunk can hold my alcohol intelligent summery: UGA and Michigan are by far the best two teams, as they have been all year. The old BCS would have sufficed this year. I think UGA takes it all again, but it ain't a sure thing. OSU is in. TCU or Bama is the question. Bama is by FAR the best team..... I think they take TCU. If Hooker was still available....they should take UT.

Reactions: patdog

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
#8. Tennessee fans do suck. I started to realize this a few years ago at Hoover but this year’s football season has solidified it. I guess it was lack of exposure to Tn fans that clouded my earlier opinion. They are ruining Twitter and I don’t even follow any Tn fans on Twitter. I have no idea why I’m seeing all their whiney bitching.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login