Happy Egg Bowl Day Bulldogs!

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I'm enjoying today by my 17ing self for a change and lovin' the schit outta it. How many of y'all puttin' up with drunk relatives who can't handle their alcohol? How many of y'all are having to hide your drinkin' from others? How many of y'all are having to hear BS from friends and relatives that you can't stand to be around? All BS aside, I'm sure many of you are having a grand time with quality friends and family and I truly wish you the best. Here's what I'm consuming so far. Just started drinking 'bout an hour ago. Broke down and went to the Q-T and got me a V-8. It said "extra spicy" but I gave it a taste and thought I was drinking kool-aid but I've got things that can correct that. Hadn't had a bloody mary since I can remember and am lovin' on it. Made me some cajun spiced salmon last night with ground ginger, lime juice and extra virgin (never even been kissed) olive oil to boot. Brown rice with fresh garlic and onion, steamed brocoli and corn. My 145 lb as$ couldn't eat it all so I saved it and had the rest for breakfast. But no matter how much I'm enjoying today, I'm still as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rockin' chairs. Sorry my phone pics of food and beverage ain't cooperating. LA Hot Sauce, fresh ground black pepper, celery, tony's, fresh limes, lea & perrins, & Burnett's outta the freezer. Hail STATE, 17 OM, 17 OM to Death, OM can Go to Hell and Die!!.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login