Happy Festivus Georgie!

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,575
22,761
113
No delete button in this board is my major grievance. Also, I’m too old to win the Fields Medal! (You have to be less than 40 yo.) Now, off to the gym!
 

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,046
17,698
113
 

Dan D. Lion

Redshirt
Oct 31, 2021
8
13
3
My grievance, is the new catch all phrase of making a statement either orally or written and following with , "With that being said". It feels like the old "Don't go there" of the late nineties.
 
  • Like
Reactions: FHSPSU67

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,575
22,761
113
Another grievance: Incomplete or misleading subject lines. It's an art; embrace the challenge.
 
  • Like
Reactions: FHSPSU67

Woodpecker

All-American
May 29, 2001
4,022
9,016
113
My grievance, is the new catch all phrase of making a statement either orally or written and following with , "With that being said". It feels like the old "Don't go there" of the late nineties.
As far as football broadcasting, "Stuck his foot in the ground"!
 

Connorpozlee

All-American
Aug 29, 2013
3,460
6,847
113
I could spend the rest of the day complaining about NHL officiating. But I don’t want to allow Festivus to bleed into Christmas Eve though.
 

Classof09

All-Conference
Oct 12, 2021
1,115
2,306
113
While we’re bringing up our grievances, I’ll add the ‘Mic Man’ if that’s still a thing. Haven’t been to a game in 3 or 4 years but the male cheerleader sent out to pump up the crowd before the game? Yeah that needs to stop
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bison13 and LionJim

Bkmtnittany1

All-American
Jan 12, 2014
5,850
8,904
113
While we’re bringing up our grievances, I’ll add the ‘Mic Man’ if that’s still a thing. Haven’t been to a game in 3 or 4 years but the male cheerleader sent out to pump up the crowd before the game? Yeah that needs to stop
"Make some nooooooise!"
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Classof09

AvgUser

All-Conference
Jul 12, 2016
1,503
2,069
113
While we’re bringing up our grievances, I’ll add the ‘Mic Man’ if that’s still a thing. Haven’t been to a game in 3 or 4 years but the male cheerleader sent out to pump up the crowd before the game? Yeah that needs to stop
I’m going to disagree. The Mike man in ‘81 and ‘82 was s pretty good when I was a student. I Can’t remember the others but I enjoyed it as a student.
 

OUIrPSU

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2021
1,369
1,721
113
My grievance, is the new catch all phrase of making a statement either orally or written and following with , "With that being said". It feels like the old "Don't go there" of the late nineties.

 
  • Like
Reactions: FHSPSU67
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Live updates: Penn State-Northwestern score, stats, and notes from the new Ryan Field
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern injury reports: Who's out, questionable, for the Lions and Wildcats on game day?
  3. 03 BWI Football Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's trip to Northwestern
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State vs. Northwestern Tailgate Show
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 5 clash?