Hardy coming to The Dude on Sep 12

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Pretty sure this was suppose to happen this spring and got pushed back for some reason.

Glad it’s happening though.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Lets Go Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
I guess I'm officially old. I don't have the first clue who that is. At first I thought it was the restaurant going to open up a concession area in the stadium.
I listened to Bart & Charlie’s podcast and they talked about Sigma Chi having somebody called “BigXthaPlug” so I went and looked him up on YouTube.

Man… I guess the days of Super Tyrone are gone forever.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
I guess I'm officially old. I don't have the first clue who that is. At first I thought it was the restaurant going to open up a concession area in the stadium.
Do not feel bad I am still in my middle 30's in terms of human years, and I have no idea who Hardy or the Wallen guy are. You could have told me these were new coaches or something for all I know.

biodawg

Mar 3, 2008
A couple years ago I was over at my parents house and my dad was reading the music lineup for Memphis in May. “What is a Wocka Flocka Flame? I guess all the good names were taken…” 😂😂

peewee.sixpack

Nov 4, 2014
I’m pumped. I’m sure tickets will go fast. Even if you’re not into his music this is one artist you should know. He’s a huge state fan and he’s concerts have gotten huge. He’s a Philadelphia MS boy. I’m friends with some of his family. They are all big State fans and you’ll see them at the Dude about every weekend.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
He's also written a bunch of songs for others... Blake Shelton, FGL, Morgan Wallen, etc.

He has some more traditional sounding songs (here lies country music, red, signed sober you), some bro-country (He went to Jared, rednecker, truck bed), a few for the ladies (one beer, wait in the truck) and some that are basically hard rock. Mass appeal. The dude is talented as hell, and wears MSU ear buds in concert. What's not to like.

Jack Klompus.sixpack

Mar 6, 2021
Hardy is pretty big in new country music
From Philadelphia and big state fan
Not my style but pretty popular

I’m pumped. I’m sure tickets will go fast. Even if you’re not into his music this is one artist you should know. He’s a huge state fan and he’s concerts have gotten huge. He’s a Philadelphia MS boy. I’m friends with some of his family. They are all big State fans and you’ll see them at the Dude about every weekend.

Jack Klompus.sixpack

Mar 6, 2021
Great Dawg family. His dad has been on down and distance chains for years for football.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login