Hardy

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
I’m a little too old to go to one of his shows, but from all accounts he puts on a good show and he loves MSU. The setting looked pretty cool.

TTRams

Aug 22, 2012
Great evening. Didn't know much about Hardy but the guy put on a hell of a show. Crowd had a blast.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Now that I'm semi-sober THAT ISH WAS AMAZING! You won't see a better show than that Houser was good too. Denning was high energy. It was run better than anything I've been to at State in a long time!
Jim Bob bought blew the place up!

Last edited:

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Too loud.

if it’s too loud, you are too old 😂😂

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
If I was Selmon and Keenum, I would schedule a Dude Concert like this every fall just like this. Maybe on a non home football game Saturday and do one Stadium concert at Davis Wade in early June before it gets deathly hot.

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
I’m not a big fan of Hardy’s music, but I’m a big fan of Hardy himself. Every interview or podcast I’ve ever seen with him, he’s representing MSU and the state of Mississippi overall. I would go to a concert if he ever gets out my way just to support him. He’s really popular, and a great ambassador.

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
I’m a little too old to go to one of his shows, but from all accounts he puts on a good show and he loves MSU. The setting looked pretty cool.
I'd never heard of Hardy (not surprising) but after a little research it looks like he's a local boy who "done good". I see he's from Philadelphia MS. Did he go to State? The concert last night was probably as big a deal for him as it was for the fans.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login