Has anyone noticed on Youtube....

whodatdawg12

Aug 26, 2012
I’ve been watching games through there for a few weeks now. I think several on here have posted links to our games earlier this season. We will see how long it last. I assume once there account is shut down they just create another and are getting ad revenue through the views?

CroomDawg

Mar 30, 2019
I stopped paying for YouTube tv last month and started watching those streams. They’re a little behind but free is free.

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019
That’s how I watch the majority of our games. Only about a play or play and a half behind live feed television

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
I stopped paying for YouTube tv last month and started watching those streams. They’re a little behind but free is free.
I'm dropping YT TV too. I'm big into golf and I can get lots of PGA coverage for free on Peacock Premium. Free if you have Comcast internet. So no real need for the Golf channel. And yes I have noticed lots of college games on regular youtube. Plus my antenna gets all the major networks. Netflix, Peacock, tons of free internet programming along with antenna channels I have more than enough to watch.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login