Has Chuck played his way into the 1st round of the draft with his last several

hotdigitydog

May 21, 2007
performances...........

I gotta give the guy credit, he's putting forth some effort and I hope it pays dividends for him.............

I hate to rip off the virginia slims logo, but Charles "you've come a long way, baby"!!!!!!!!!!!

Fletch Fletcher

Sep 25, 2006
Not yet. If he shows up big time against Memphis................ maybe he's a second rounder. At this point, I'd say he's played himself out of Isreal and into Europe.

Mar 18, 2007
against Memphis, and some how pull off the victory, I say it's a soft buy... If not, he's still gonna be lucky for the second round...

patdog

May 28, 2007
He couldn't shoot for **** yesterday, but he did have 9 assists and 11 rebounds. But yeah, like I've been saying all year, he won't get drafted if he leaves early. His only chance is to work his *** off on his shot and come back and play smart (not take bad shots) all season next year.

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
until Gordon shows he can make an outside jumper with some consistentcy, they dont want him. I think he has played his way back into a maroon uni next season and us back into the Tourney in 09

Brutius

Aug 5, 2004
I scanned through the box scores yesterday, and the closest I could find to a triple double (other than Gordons 11, 9, 8 performance), was Emmenecker from Drake and he had OT to help. Ironically he also was shooting like crap and was 0-10 from the field (scored 11 points on 11-12 from the line). I guess Mason was close from Texas as well he had 9, 7, 9)

patdog

May 28, 2007
Coach34 said:
until Gordon shows he can make an outside jumper with some consistentcy, they dont want him. I think he has played his way back into a maroon uni next season and us back into the Tourney in 09

He'll either be back at MSU next year or in the NBDL. I hope he decides to be back at MSU.</p>

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
He has a few moments where he shows out but the guy has really become unselfish for the most part. I can't really hold his few showout moments against him because he's lifted this team on his back at moments and has made some incredible plays around the basket. Let's not forget he gets regularly hosed on calls because of his size. Defenders have started flopping at the first sign of contact and he gets hammered everytime he takes it into the paint with no call. He got called for two ridiculous offensive fouls last night. If I was him I'd have walked over to the officials and asked if I needed to lose weight to play in that game.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Brutius said:
I scanned through the box scores yesterday, and the closest I could find to a triple double (other than Gordons 11, 9, 8 performance), was Emmenecker from Drake and he had OT to help. Ironically he also was shooting like crap and was 0-10 from the field (scored 11 points on 11-12 from the line). I guess Mason was close from Texas as well he had 9, 7, 9)

almost getting a triple double is great. but his horrible shooting cancels out much of what he did on the boards and assists.
his god awful decision to drive the lane and throw up wild *** layup attempts cancels a lot of the good that he did. he didnt even draw iron on a few of those drives.

he did a lot of good last night, and also did a lot of damage.
how bout that posesion where he drove it in, got blocked so badly he fell down, oregon pushed it in transition, and they nailed a wide open shot from deep. where was gordon?...still getting back.

bad bad bad decisions over and over again.

those last two free throws of his were just ******.

he plays extreme basketball. its either extremely brilliant where he is dropping deep 3s, driving and finishing with an and one, and hitting the open man. or it is extremely horrible where he is charging into defenders picking up fouls, forcing up wild shots with no chance of making em, and forgoing a pass to the open man in favor of forcing the issue on a drive to the paint.</p>

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
that Gordon's previous moves and actions have caused there to be predetermined mindset that he is going to get charging calls. Whenever he drives to the basket the other team instantly tries to get in a position to get a charging call because they know they can.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
take a terrible shot and miss. Announcers said he was 2-14 at one point last night. Thats not playing your way into the draft.

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007
dawgebag said:
take a terrible shot and miss. Announcers said he was 2-14 at one point last night. Thats not playing your way into the draft.

I think you're confused.
</p>

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
not only are your facts wrong, Chuck in a "nutshell" lately has been one of the 2 best players in the SEC.

beachbumdawg

Nov 28, 2006
last night....get your facts straight dipshit before posting......

McClure is that you?

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
while going 2-14 from the field. nothing like watching one player getting to shoot about 40 ft's

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login