Hate the Chiefs all you want…

missouridawg

Oct 6, 2009
But them getting to the Super Bowl drastically increases the chances of his little brother getting his *** kicked on TikTok. I just don’t see how he can get through Super Bowl week without taking a blindside. And let’s be honest, this is what we all want to see.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Don't really hate the chiefs or any of the teams left.

His brother is an asshat. But it is what it is

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
It looks like 3 people fat fingered an upvote because there is no way anyone knows what the hell you are talking about

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Google it. Mahomes has a turd brother that fancies himself as an interweb influencer. He's shows up to clubs and throws out the "do you know even know who my brother is" for access. Then bitches when something doesn't his way. Eventually the person/entity pushes back and clowns him. Then he'll do it again 6 weeks later. Rinse. Repeat.

jdbulldog

Oct 27, 2007
Patrick Mahomes has a brother named Jackson who acts like a fool. Google his name, and you will understand.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
He tried to get some place in KC shut down because they did bow down to everything he wanted

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Thanks to 360 for providing context.

This is one of those 'scandals' that is really not one, and helps support the narrative that the world would be better off without social media.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
I don't think anyone thinks its a scandal. Just a doosh being a doosh. Several times he's been denied entrance to a club or restaurant and he's tried to use his following to "cancel" the establishment. It usually blows up in his face and he looks an even bigger shitbag.

It's the KC equivalent to an OM fan throwing out the "you don't know my diddy".

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I don't think anyone thinks its a scandal. Just a doosh being a doosh. Several times he's been denied entrance to a club or restaurant and he's tried to use his following to "cancel" the establishment. It usually blows up in his face and he looks an even bigger shitbag.

It's the KC equivalent to an OM fan throwing out the "you don't know my diddy".

I for sure dont think any of it is scandalous, based on what I read for 10min. That word, scandal, was used in a couple of articles I read so I used it with quote. Definitely a sensationalized way to describe the issues.

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
I for sure dont think any of it is scandalous, based on what I read for 10min. That word, scandal, was used in a couple of articles I read so I used it with quote. Definitely a sensationalized way to describe the issues.

Thanks for reading for 10 mins so I didn't have to, haha. Sounds like we came to the same conclusion.
Just ignore these idiots. Easy enough

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login