Have I missed the "Ja Morant is a 17ing idiot" thread.

MSF87

Sep 29, 2022
Yep, it's a pattern of behavior at this point. I'm really afraid he's not going to realize how dumb the choices he's making are until it's too late.

Between the Clarke injury, that embarrassing 4th quarter, and this next level boneheaded mistake, this has been a miserable 24 hours.

Reactions: Dawgg

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Yep, it's a pattern of behavior at this point. I'm really afraid he's not going to realize how dumb the choices he's making are until it's too late.

Between the Clarke injury, that embarrassing 4th quarter, and this next level boneheaded mistake, this has been a miserable 24 hours.
Yep. I get that he's young and probably having a tough time adjusting to superstardom. That only buys you so much grace. He's going next level idiot. If he doesn't want to throw his life away, he's got to grow up quickly or at least pay good people to bubble wrap his dumbass and keep him from making decisions. He clearly can't make good ones right now.

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
It’s really disappointing. He’ll lose it all if he doesn’t turn it around. Mordant thinks he’s the victim and not the problem. Immature and dangerous behavior all justified by his foolish pride. If the Grizzlies can’t wake him up Nike will.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Snoop Dogg Gangsta GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
Reactions: aTotal360

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
He’s a moron and needs to be suspended 10+ games. This pattern of behavior is really troubling. You add this in with the story about his altercation at the mall and the laser point incident with the Pacers he’s on a really bad path.

retire the banner

Dec 29, 2022
Grizz are headed for a disappointing early exit in the playoffs, followed by Morant demanding a trade. This is the new NBA

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
If not, as one of the local Memphians and Grizz fans in the forum, let me be the first to officially say "Ja Morant is a 17ing idiot".
What did he do? I see nothing on recap from last nights game…
Never mind, see it on ESPN.com.

and quit whining..you could be a Hornets fan.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
What did he do? I see nothing on recap from last nights game…
Never mind, see it on ESPN.com.

and quit whining..you could be a Hornets fan.
Oh, no whining here. I'm used to Memphis and our tendency to not have nice things.

Reactions: Dawgg

Grove Sh.tter

Sep 30, 2022
I got my 9 yo son grizz / mavs tickets for next Saturday for his birthday. Driving up from starkville. I hope the hell he's only suspended from 2.

Full disclosure, I haven't yet looked up the offense. I just want to see him fly.

Reactions: MSUGUY

HailStateTate

Oct 30, 2020
Shoulda traded for a vet at the deadline. Someone to mentor these young dudes off the court. Still hopeful that they can make a deep run in the playoffs if they’re healthy

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
I got my 9 yo son grizz / mavs tickets for next Saturday for his birthday. Driving up from starkville. I hope the hell he's only suspended from 2.

Full disclosure, I haven't yet looked up the offense. I just want to see him fly.
even if he s suspended you still get to see kyrie irving

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
As soon as his NBA career began he said ...17 "12" on Twitter. Then had to apologize shortly after. He is an idiot.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Shoulda traded for a vet at the deadline. Someone to mentor these young dudes off the court. Still hopeful that they can make a deep run in the playoffs if they’re healthy
They tried to. The offered 4 1st round picks to try and get Durant

Yeti

Feb 20, 2018
I’m pissed, as a season ticket holder for years I’m finally recouping my losses. I’ve been able to make a tidy profit this year selling my seats…..but besides that I love Morant. He is such a good dude with fans but alas he is an an idiot it appears The Pacers, the mall, the kid. Now this. Can’t hook the wagon to him long term unless he cleans it up quick !!!!

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
Sadly, just like rehab, if he goes back to surrounding himself with the same people he's going to get the same results.

Reactions: paindonthurt

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Wondering if he's got a boozing problem he really needs help with? Whether it's that, bad people around him, or he's just a dubmass, he's got to accept that ultimately it's him making poor decisions, eliminate the enablers/temptations, and make better life choices. Dude has the vast majority of people rooting for him and investing hundreds of millions - would be a shame to piss that all away for some nonsense a young person should be able to correct. Time will tell...

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Wondering if he's got a boozing problem he really needs help with? Whether it's that, bad people around him, or he's just a dubmass, he's got to accept that ultimately it's him making poor decisions, eliminate the enablers/temptations, and make better life choices. Dude has the vast majority of people rooting for him and investing hundreds of millions - would be a shame to piss that all away for some nonsense a young person should be able to correct. Time will tell...
I think his issue is immaturity and the people he hangs out with.

Reactions: TrueMaroonGrind
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login