HD6

Aug 22, 2012
Was listening to head to head yesterday and heard that smarmy prick Borkee or whatever his name is say something about the Shrader/Gay fight not being acknowledged publicly by our staff

Why don’t you tell him it will be discussed during the same conversation on the show that addresses Ole Miss’ signing of Myles Hartsfield despite information available about him with a simple google search.

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006
Did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees? Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
I like Michael Borkey. He’s often the “voice of reason” on the show and isn’t afraid to voice his opinion, whether it’s perceived as negative to State or Ole Miss. From what I’ve seen, he’s generally complimentary to both schools.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The lunatic is in my head.
The lunatic is in my head
You raise the blade, you make the change
You re-arrange me 'til I'm sane
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Aug 22, 2012
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way…..the time is gone, the song is over, thought I’d something more to say

Aug 22, 2012
I like Michael Borkey. He’s often the “voice of reason” on the show and isn’t afraid to voice his opinion, whether it’s perceived as negative to State or Ole Miss. From what I’ve seen, he’s generally complimentary to both schools.

While I agree that Borkey is actually pretty good some of the time, he is too quick to team up with Dickey Cross against Hadad and it is painfully obvious and frankly a little hokey and childish. Both can be a bit condescending as well. I guess I feel like that show is turning into a pg version of barstool. Hadad is actually more of a voice of reason than the other two. I guess end of the day Borkey goes where his bread is buttered…..

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login