Headed to Virginia

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
We play St. John’s out of New York City. They are the Johnnie’s now. They play good baseball. We had better be ready. When Princeton came to The Dude, one of the player’s dad was a Johnnie, who was the first baseman of the last team that made it to the College World Series. He coached baseball in the City public leagues at a Staten Island high school. He used Ron Polk’s baseball book as his coaching Bible. The Johnnies know who we are and will be ready to play.

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
To be fair, LSU and Vandy were both lower 2-seeds than us.

The talking heads (“experts”) on SECN basically said it was a travesty that we didn’t get a regional host.

The committee absolutely shít the bed leaving us out. Sad that so many of our “fans“ are happy we’re not hosting.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
To be fair, LSU and Vandy were both lower 2-seeds than us.

The talking heads (“experts”) on SECN basically said it was a travesty that we didn’t get a regional host.

The committee absolutely shít the bed leaving us out. Sad that so many of our “fans“ are happy we’re not hosting.
The talking heads work for the sec…. Keep that in mind. I don’t see anyone outside of the sec crying for us to host. Most think Indiana state got screwed instead of ecu. Most could see what state could have hosted, but none are jumping up and down calling it a travesty unless They are associated with the sec or misssisssippi state

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
The talking heads work for the sec…. Keep that in mind. I don’t see anyone outside of the sec crying for us to host. Most think Indiana state got screwed instead of ecu. Most could see what state could have hosted, but none are jumping up and down calling it a travesty unless They are associated with the sec or misssisssippi state
And, of course, you’re happy we’re not hosting because it supports your agenda against Lemonis.

Pathetic!

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
If we were the #5 2 seed, the people that said we were in position to host are morons.
This may have been covered elsewhere, but I don't think we were the #5 2 seed just because we are matched up with #12. Once they get past the hosts, they start trying to look at regions and matchups that make sense. At least I think this is how they do it.

Reactions: eckie1
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login