Heads up on the latest Sticky above

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
HBP mentioned he wanted to put emergency gear in his truck. I contacted him and asked if I could help and I said I thought some others probably would also. He would have never asked anyone so if you want to blame someone for asking for donation, blame me (and DS) LOL. I personally think this is a good cause . I hope he never has to use the stuff but these guys are the REAL first responders so many times.

Last edited:

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
So far the support has been overwhelming. I started my list out small not wanting to look greedy and it was bought out in a matter of a few hours. I have since expanded the list a couple of times and it's now been bought out and then some. I can't begin to thank all of you enough. That feeling of helplessness I had hearing first responders yelling for supplies as they tried to help people was horrible. Thanks to your support our team can help keep that from happening in future events. Y'all have come through like true bulldogs. The next scene we are on there won't be any taking kids out on pieces of debris because nobody has any stretchers. Graphic open wounds can now be covered with sterile dressings helping to prevent dirt and grime entering the body. Y'all are helping save lives no doubt about it because when you do this long enough, there will be more scenes like this again in the future. So thank you again.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login