Hear me out...

CSpringsDawg

Aug 23, 2013
I don't post that often but since we are all giving our opinions on coaches, how about this.

Head Coach - Kliff Kingsbury
OC or QB coach - Tom Brady

He'll bring the exposure desperately need as well as good QB prospects. It won't happen, but MSU needs the money in order to compete with other big schools.

Bobby Ricigliano

Jul 27, 2011
I don't post that often but since we are all giving our opinions on coaches, how about this.

He'll bring the exposure desperately need as well as good QB prospects. It won't happen, but MSU needs the money in order to compete with other big schools.
I think that’s a real possibility…maybe even a probability.

Dogdazey

Nov 16, 2012

No worse than Deion being a P5 Head Coach...

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010
Kingsbury is not a good coach. Though I see why people might remember him being one since he stole the spotlight for a few hot seconds 10 years ago. But he was worse than you remember.

Copied and pasted from a thread yesterday:

He has had 5 winning seasons out of 13 as either HC or OC. In those 5 years, his quarterbacks were Case Keenum, Johnny Football, Baker Mayfield, Patrick Mahomes, and Kyler Murray.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008

Hear me out. [/faaaaaarrrrrt]

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017

Yeah, you definitely need to be on a pitch count throwing this kind of heat.

Reactions: horshack.sixpack

beachbumdawg

Nov 28, 2006
I’m sorry the crystal springs lifestyle and water supply has placed too much fatty tissue around your brain to function properly

retire the banner

Dec 29, 2022

What The Hell Just Happened Reaction GIF

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

QuadrupleOption

Aug 21, 2012
Head Coach: Jeff Bezos
OC: Elon Musk
DC: Mark Zuckerberg
ST: Larry Ellison

We pay each of them $5-$10 million but expect them to contribute heavily to our NIL and endowment funds.

DawgInThe256

Feb 18, 2011
I saw Kingsbury mentioned for the SDSU opening. His reputation has fallen off the cliff

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Prior to coming out of retirement for the 2022 season, Brady agreed to a 10-year, $375 million contract that would allow him to become the network's No. 1 color analyst as soon as he was ready to leave the field for the booth.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012

Shouldn’t you be more worried about your coach jetting to College Station. Your troll receives a “Lame-O” grade. Do better next time.

Reactions: Lettuce

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
Here we go.

Why not lure Saban over as HC, Gruden as OC and Belichek as DC?***

Guys, we will get someone we have never heard of in our lives and everyone will hype the hell out of him being something he is not.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login