Hearing the hogs called in our stadium….

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Makes me sick.
Yeah, and we have so few fans there and have had nothing to cheer about. No doubt, we are witnessing the single lowest point of modern day State baseball. I never thought it’d get worse than Polk 3, but in many ways it has.

I think we have to allocate whatever NIL money we have to baseball this off-season. We don’t have many guys worth keeping.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Take that pig sooey and shove it, Hog fans. You're not run ruling us today. No team run rules the Dawgs at home two games in a row. Not gonna happen. Now take that sweep and go home with your tails between your legs.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Don't waste any money on baseball until we hire a new coach. RunruLemonis would just pi$$ it away on some kid that can't throw it over the plate

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

curseddawgs

Jun 16, 2021
Yeah, and we have so few fans there and have had nothing to cheer about. No doubt, we are witnessing the single lowest point of modern day State baseball. I never thought it’d get worse than Polk 3, but in many ways it has.

I think we have to allocate whatever NIL money we have to baseball this off-season. We don’t have many guys worth keeping.
The funniest thing about Polk II was that he only had one overall losing record which was his last season 2008. We're about to have back to back losing seasons

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
They really do place a premium on the regular season title. It's odd.

Watching NC State blast their darling pitcher at Baum Walker in the super was chef's kiss 🤌
The 11:00 mark is what you're looking for

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Well, I guess we should stop scheduling them. They do that **** in every sport when they come to town.

macdaddydawg

Sep 29, 2022
I knew they had swept us the last 2 year but they did it in '19 as well. Lemo is 0-12 vs. UPig since he stepped on campus.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login