Hearing Zavion is coming back…

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
DS all this transfer stuff has gotten me to thinking about our preseason player predictions like ya boy. I think many picked RaRa for ya boy spot. Just crazy to think one season he's one of the better receiver to now won't even been on the team. Might start adding in a loyalty factor in to my votes that only upper classmen get voted. The ones that have hung around.

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Perhaps so he can pull this crap again in a year or two if he proves to be more of a producer

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
DS all this transfer stuff has gotten me to thinking about our preseason player predictions like ya boy. I think many picked RaRa for ya boy spot. Just crazy to think one season he's one of the better receiver to now won't even been on the team. Might start adding in a loyalty factor in to my votes that only upper classmen get voted. The ones that have hung around.
In addition to message board votes, maybe we should focus NIL money on juniors and seniors. Looking at Bulldog Initiative athletes, it looks like that's what we're doing.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
Would be wild that RaRa may be the only one we lose while he sees his production decrease

22yardpunt

Dec 20, 2009
He just needs another year to "really" break out and then he'll have more negotiating leverage with the big dogs. Seriously, I hope he exhausts his college career at State and is wildly successful in doing it. But, none of us should be too surprised if he, or any of his teammates, look at other programs that can break him off a few hundred thousand dollars. It's straight business now.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I was reading something a couple days ago that was saying if he made his decision and came back in time he would travel and play. You know guys that are in the portal can still play the bowl games. One of yesterday's games the announcer was talking about that. Some of those guys were currently in the portal he said. Im proud to have Zavion back

Reactions: Air Raid 2.0

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
It's always huge to have a guy who can bust a kick return in any situation. Field position will be critical against the Illini D.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login