Hell just froze over………….

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Matt Wyatt was calling out the staff on his show this past week. I'm assuming the word had been floated. 105.9 gonna be fire on Monday.

Reactions: josebrown

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Exactly. That 17er toted water for Croom in his 3rd year at the lowest of low points. He’s not going out on that limb alone.
Steve has hated arnett since he got used like the tool he is during the OC search. He's been kissing arse all year trying to get back in arnett's good graces. Now he's just being petty. He can go 17 himself.

BIGDAWG44

Aug 22, 2012
I tried to listen to his podcast awhile ago and I couldn’t get past him breathing into the microphone and smacking his lips. I couldn’t focus on anything else it was awful.

Reactions: birdawg

Mike685

Sep 6, 2022
How much would it cost to fire him before the Egg Bowl ? It will make no difference to the season.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
No matter how much you post or what you say... They will not fire him till after the Egg Bowl. We are M State.

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
Exactly. That 17er toted water for Croom in his 3rd year at the lowest of low points. He’s not going out on that limb alone.
I think we ought to be beyond holding what someone thought about a coach almost 20 years ago against them. Surely there's more recent or topical things to hold against someone in that time.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I think we ought to be beyond holding what someone thought about a coach almost 20 years ago against them. Surely there's more recent or topical things to hold against someone in that time.
Ok, replace with Moorhead.

I like Steve. He totes water for the AD, as he probably should. That’s the point. He’s not calling for a guy to be fired without some assurance.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
No matter how much you post or what you say... They will not fire him till after the Egg Bowl. We are M State.
That's what we were going to do with Moorhead and it turned into a huge CF when he won that game . I hope someone reminds Keenum of that. He needs to be fired tomorrow

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login