Helluva A$$ Whoopin

1993DawgAlum

Dec 30, 2018
Welp…the best thing you can say about this game/series is that it can only get better from here. Somehow we gotta find a way to hit better/pitch better/field better/coach better. We look like a really bad baseball team.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
They don’t just look like… they are a bad baseball team. The wheels have officially fallen off.

Reactions: Msuirondawgs

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Welp…the best thing you can say about this game/series is that it can only get better from here. Somehow we gotta find a way to hit better/pitch better/field better/coach better. We look like a really bad baseball team.
steve martin film GIF

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I'm beyond "things GOTTA get better". 17 all of this.

Reactions: Msuirondawgs

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
I don’t know what to say. We had a chance in game one and blew it. It was *** whipping by Kentucky after that. Way past embarrassing today. Defensive fundamentals are non-existent. I never say stuff like fire the Coach, I’ll leave that to others, but this is not pretty.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login