Helluva recruiting visit

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Guy with the bike was trying to knock him down. Any chance he was wearing some type of fire suit? The one thing worse than being burned to death, would be to be burned that severely and live.

Reactions: Anon1664516582

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Guy with the bike was trying to knock him down. Any chance he was wearing some type of fire suit? The one thing worse than being burned to death, would be to be burned that severely and live.
I thought this was a prank based on the way he was dancing while he was on 17ing fire, but I saw somewhere else saying that he handing out some literature on the Mormon mafia and clearly either having some sort of schizophrenic or drug induced episode and that even though he was dancing and refusing to get down and roll the fire out, they could see his skin burning.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
No fire suit. I was reading about this elsewhere and he was taken to the hospital with second and third degree burns. Couple people trying to put him out were also injured and required a trip to the hospital.

I know how bad it hurts to burn your hand on the oven rack taking something out. I can't imagine the level of pain something like this would be.

Reactions: patdog

L4MANDW

Feb 21, 2018
Is that him yelling help, help, help in that kinna high pitched voice towards the end?
cbs elton john tribute GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

blacklistedbully

Apr 9, 2010
He will probably sue the person who threw the bike at him.
And win. Having lived in Cali since the 80's, nothing shocks or surprises me anymore. These people are absolutely out-of-their-minds. No common sense at all. Live in a fantasy world where facts do not matter.

Many otherwise highly-intelligent people who are so brainwashed they will believe the most obvious lies, distortions, etc., incapable of using basic reasoning skills.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login