Helmets

RiceDawg

Aug 13, 2017
Any chance of an alternate helmet tonight?
I haven’t heard of anything from the school. Early in the season, Steve Robertson mentioned that MSU had some plans to bring the nike era logos back in some capacity. He also made a comment about “wouldn’t it be great if we ran out of the tunnel on thanksgiving with the interlocking MSU on a helmet…” Anyway, just curious.

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
I’m neutral on the MSJ. Personally, I’m a huge advocate for the M over S on the helmet. I’m really against and dislike the banner ribbon M state. One position I’ve recently changed on though is about the white helmets. If Mike Leach likes the white helmets more for his offense then I’m all for it and wouldn’t care if we wore white helmets every game.

josebrown

Aug 4, 2008
My thought on helmets: The team should wear them.

I disagree! If they aren’t wearing helmets, there’s no need to review targeting. We’re gonna know! No more stupid face masking penalties. No recruit will ever get a broken nose pregame when hit in face with helmet again! No more stupid ‘if your helmet comes off you have to sit a play’ again! …… And finally, no more stupid overused in sports in America banner logo!!! Then can bring back MSJ, use the ��middle finger or use M over S and carve them in the sides of players head!!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login