Help a middle aged, white man buy shoes for his kids

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
As you know I'm out of touch with anything that isn't MSU or Dale's related.

Evidently gone are the days of walking into Footlocker and buying a pair of Jordans.

My oldest wants a pair of Jordans and these things are hard as hell to get. I did StockX once and got scammed (returned the shoes and eventually got my money back). I did GOAT once and it took 5 weeks to get the shoes. Nike makes you join a club. I don't really trust a reseller on eBay.

What is the quickest, safest way to buy Jordans for your childrens?

I need some help from any of yall that are sneakerheads.

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Use eBay, I bought all kinds of cleats, sports shoes off of there. You can trust them or ebay will get your money back on a return. Basically buy a new pair at a good price. I got a great pair of Nike lineman’s cleats this year brand new as good as what MSU lineman wear.

Reactions: aTotal360

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Use eBay, I bought all kinds of cleats, sports shoes off of there. You can trust them or ebay will get your money back on a return. Basically buy a new pair at a good price. I got a great pair of Nike lineman’s cleats this year brand new as good as what MSU lineman wear.
You don’t have to have a good reason, oh they had a scratch or oh they were the wrong size and eBay cancels the sale and refunds your money, they buyer can’t lose

CroomDawg

Mar 30, 2019
I bought a pair of Jordan 1 Low “Inside Out” from EBay a month or two ago and it went fine. They’re real and shipped to my house in 4 days so I’ll definitely go through them again.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012

Evidently gone are the days of walking into Footlocker and buying a pair of Jordans.

My oldest wants a pair of Jordans and these things are hard as hell to get. I did StockX once and got scammed (returned the shoes and eventually got my money back). I did GOAT once and it took 5 weeks to get the shoes. Nike makes you join a club. I don't really trust a reseller on eBay.

1667499762145.png

WrightGuy821

Mar 13, 2019

eBay is significantly better than it used to be especially when it comes to shoes. They’re very reliable nowadays

jkpz28

Mar 13, 2014
Ive used eBay and StockX. eBay has a pretty good verification system now.

Bobby Ricigliano

Jul 27, 2011

Sam Snead.

Reactions: aTotal360

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Please bring back the downvotes for posts like this.
Not that it will stop it but it sure seems the new board and format has brought out a 17-ing hell of a lot more dumbass posts.
It’s now like we have a bunch of dumbass threads that a 10 year old started or responded to and it’s annoying as hell DS!!
Maybe it’s time already for a purge or a urging toward finding a new home on GenesPage.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008

In my day, we would just enroll the kids at FSU

Dawgtini

Aug 13, 2007
Go to shoe show and tell them to pick out what they want or go barefoot. Damn retirement ain't going to fund itself.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007

Ignore the haters, man. I’m absolutely in the same boat with you!! My son wants some Luka Doncic’s and they basically don’t exist!! Definitely not in size 13.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login