Help me decipher this code

grimedawg1

Aug 25, 2012
And this is why when you hear talk of growth for him, most programs don’t believe it. I think most want to see if he can be a grown up and sustain something. Trolling on Twitter is not growth. It’s attention seeking and reminiscent of how much Freeze checked his own Twitter account.

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
BTW, forgive my ignorance, but who is he trolling? Or did I kinda hit on it with my first comment?

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
And this is why when you hear talk of growth for him, most programs don’t believe it. I think most want to see if he can be a grown up and sustain something. Trolling on Twitter is not growth. It’s attention seeking and reminiscent of how much Freeze checked his own Twitter account.

Emotionally, Kiffin is a perfect fit for OM. Kinda immature and starved for attention.

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
I know he went to watch Arch play one Friday night. He had a tweet about going and watching whatever the 2 high schools were. Isidore Newman or whatever.

harrybollocks

Oct 11, 2012
I hate Ole Miss but the dude's got style and confidence. He's also won 10 games in 3 of his last 5 years. LSU should seriously consider him. LSU can spend more money on a head coach and assistants than the Saints. The Tiger Athletic Foundation has serious cash.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login