Herbstreit picks PSU as his sleeper B1G team

NittanyPirate

Senior
Feb 18, 2007
379
584
93
I doubt any of us expects PSU to win a conference championship. Without rehashing the concerns I share with many of my fellow BWI posters, I’ll simply remind you that despite those issues we lost 5 games by a combined 21 points last season.
I am cautiously optimistic 6 days away from opening kickoff.
 

Got GSPs

Heisman
Aug 31, 2003
8,701
10,977
113
this can’t be true… Herbstreet is an tOSU homer and hates Penn State, and ESPN hates Penn State so much that they wouldn’t allow anyone to say nice things about Penn State.
 

PSUwolf

Senior
Nov 11, 2014
2,410
445
83
Does anyone actually believe his teaser title? The Big 10 isn't wide open, as usual it's OSU and everyone else.
Maybe but I want to see if those terrible OSU defenses from 2020 and 2021 resurface this year in Columbus. If OSU rolls out the same crappy defensive product, we could see a repeat of 2021 and Day's seat will become blistering hot
 

BW Lion

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2020
3,103
2,438
113
No season would be complete without Kirk Herbstreit’s artificial, back-handed kiss of death.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Top Tuesday takeaways from Penn State offensive coordinator Taylor Mouser: On 3rd and long runs, red zone issues, more
  2. 02 BWI Football Live updates: Matt Campbell weekly press conference
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting Photos: Top recruits flock to Happy Valley for Penn State's latest home game
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State's Defense Played Well Enough to Win. Here's What Went Wrong Late
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State Tuesday primer: The PSU offense will be under the spotlight today; who's announcing the Lions-Northwestern game for FOX?