Here's my jinx for tonight...

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
I remember this stat from last season - the only team that Calipari has not lost to at Kentucky is Mississippi State.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
gordon ramsay princess GIF by Fox TV

Reactions: Anon1669338224

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
We lose on a questionable call or "no call." As always.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I remember this stat from last season - the only team that Calipari has not lost to at Kentucky is Mississippi State.
I officially gave up hope two years ago. Home game, 9 point lead, Cal gets two techs and tossed… there’s absolutely no way we can lose, right?

Sure, unless some freshman dipshit who’s played like 5 minutes all season comes in and starts raining SEVEN threes.
It’s honestly like us beating UK is some unnatural upsetting of the cosmos that the basketball divinities simply can’t allow to happen

Reactions: Darryl Steight

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
I officially gave up hope two years ago. Home game, 9 point lead, Cal gets two techs and tossed… there’s absolutely no way we can lose, right?

Sure, unless some freshman dipshit who’s played like 5 minutes all season comes in and starts raining SEVEN threes.
It’s honestly like us beating UK is some unnatural upsetting of the cosmos that the basketball divinities simply can’t allow to happen

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008

Dontaie Allen - scored 23 on us twice that season. Once at the Hump and again at the SECT (but lost by 1). He scored 12 against Bama and 14 against Vandy that season and nothing else to speak of in the other games. He is now at Western Kentucky averaging 8 points with Coach Rick, Coach Marcus Grant and Noah Stansbury (redshirt sophomore).

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login